Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, Guangdong, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Sea-worthy Wooden-case|
|Delivery Time:||15 - 25 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||10 Sets One Month|
|Model:||HYD-25T-12A||Max Axis:||14 Axes|
|Wire Diameter:||0.3-2.5mm||Servo Motor:||Japan Sanyo|
|Wire Feeder:||100 KG||Production Period:||15-25 Days|
|Supply Ability:||20 Sets Per Month||After-sales Service:||One Year Guarantee|
cnc coiling machine,
cnc spring making machine
High Efficient Cam - Less Cnc Spring Forming Machine Wire Size Range 0.3 - 2.5mm
Wire Diameter 0.3 - 2.5mm Twelve Axes Cam-Less CNC Spring Making Machine
|lead rail||distance of run 80mm|
|wire feed set||2 sets|
|max wire feed speed||70m/min|
|control system||1 set|
Dongguan Hua Yi Da Spring Machinery Co., Ltd.,a professional and popular CNC spring machine
manufacturer with more than 15 years experience.HYD model 20T CNC cam-less spring machine is with
twelve axes.The wire size range of this equipment is 0.3-2.5mm.All servo motors are imported from Japan
Sanyo,and computer of this equipment is also from Taiwan..Special cam-less design equipped with HYD
free arm technology that enables HYD series of spring machines to easily produce all kinds of difficult
springs that is 30% or more efficient than traditional cam type spring former.
HYD is looking for agent all over the world,please free feel to contact us for agent cooperation.
Contact person:Helen Chan
1. It combines precision CNC controlled servo-motion system and conveniences of mechanization.
2. It is suitable for various kinds of spring products with wire diameter 0.3--1.2mm through a simplified setup and programming procedure.
3. Production speed can be increased or decreased at any time running the machine.
4. Servo motion system and servo drive controlled.
5. Cam can be moved clockwise or anti-clockwise; wire feed length can be changed while running the machine.
6. Computer can automatically detect the temperature of the motor and slow down the running speed to protect the motor from overheating.
7. Computer can automatically decelerate according to the timing when the probe should be used.
Contact Person: Amelia