Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan,China|
|Certification:||CE / IS09001|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Seaworthy Plywood Case|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Supply Ability:||20 Pcs Per Month|
|Wire Diameter:||M2-M16||Axis:||Five Axes|
|Power Supply:||380V||Servo Motor:||Japan Brand|
|Payment Term:||T/T||Guarantee Period:||One Year|
screw sleeve making equipment,
threaded sleeve machine,
Five Axes Screw Sleeve Manufacturing Machine
HYD M2-M16 Screw Sleeve Machine & Threaded Sleeve Machine
• Independent R&D ability
• 15 years experience in spring machine industry
• Quick and patient reply for Bfore&After sale service
• Tranning in factory is available,spring set-up in machine for shipment
Machine Purchasing Process
• Customer provide HYD spring drawing
• HYD provide technical information for machine and spring making information
• Customer confirm machine and order,then arrange 30% deposit as PO confirmation
• HYD make spring set-up in machine after manufacturing period
• HYD shipped machine after customer’s spring confirmation and receive balance payment.
• Machine following for transposition and all after-sales service
1. Q: What information will be helping to get an accurate quotation from us?
A: The customer should provide the related drawings, pictures, industrial voltage, planned
output, technical requirements, etc
2. Q: What is the power supply of the machine?
A: The standard power supply in China is 380V, 3P, 50Hz. We also can customized as per requirement.
3. Q: What is the payment term
A: The payment term is 30% deposit as PO confirmation ,and 70% should be finished before
the shipment.We also accept other payment term.
4 Q: What is the delivery time?
A: Normally the manufacturing time of the machine is 30 days after receiving deposit.But it
depends on machine model.Some machine production can be finished within 15 days.
5. Q: What is the guarantee period of the machine?
A: The guarantee period is one year from the date of B/L.
Contact Person: Wayne