Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.
|Place of Origin:||China, Canton, Dongguan|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 sets|
|Price:||USD 43300~94600/sets FOB Shenzhen|
|Packaging Details:||Plywood case|
|Delivery Time:||30 days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, D/P, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||10 sets/months|
|Wire Sizes:||3.5~8.0mm||Servo Motors:||Sanyo Denki|
|Wire Feed Speed:||80m/min||Wire Feed Groups:||3|
3.5mm 3D Wire Bending Machine,
8.0mm 3D Wire Bending Machine,
Rotary Head Wire Forming Equipment
3.5~8.0 Mm Rotary Head 3D Wire Bending Machine Automatic Wire Forming Equipment
|Number of Axes||6 Axes Sanyo denki|
|Wire Feed Speed||60 m/min|
|Control System||CNC computer|
|Max. Wire Feed||10000mm|
|Min Wire Feed||0.01mm|
1. The rotating head does not have a motor, and the 360-degree rotating head has high speed and good stability.
2. The inner bender can be rotated, supporting multiple R-angle forming, ensuring fast and stable production operation.
3. CNC, easy to operate, easy to learn and understand.
4. The arm can be lengthened to facilitate the production of large products.
5. Japanese motor and reducer, high precision, long life, maintenance-free.
6. One-piece forming wire feeding box, high precision, good stability and durability.
7. The machine works quietly, German-style belt drive.
8. Using Japanese and Taiwan accessories, the warranty is 1 year, and the equipment is durable.
9. The wire feeding precision is high, and the error can reach 0.1mm.
10. Support the use of steel wire docking machine to solve the difficult problem of changing large wires.
11. The straightening mechanism has a memory function, which can advance and retreat, and change the line quickly.
12. Internal bender lift function, convenient for external bender work.
• Independent R&D ability
• 15 years experience in spring machine industry
• Quick and patient reply for Before&After sale service
• Tranning in factory is available,spring set-up in machine for shipment
Contact Person: Abby Meng